2016 Commercial Mover of The Year Finalists.
Specialised Movers again reached the final 3 in the prestigious CMOTY competition.
Staged for all Commercial Moving group members. Each Removal company must supply 6 removal contracts that they have undertaken over the past twelve months.
A panel of 3 judges then contact the clients and will ask a range of questions . Scores are compiled and a final evaluation of the Removers performance is compiled.
3 finalists are then announced .Specialised Movers were the only North of England finalist.
After this process a further inspection of the Removers offices and warehouse facilities takes place by a Quality standards inspectorate. Again scores are accredited and added to the companies final overall Removal score.
We amassed a score of over 97% which put us into a clear 2nd position. So Close !
Specialised Movers lead the field in Commercial Relocations. Our team of fully insured professionals have extensive experience in Commercial, Corporate, Private and Public Sector relocations, and whether you are a small business relocating locally, or a multi-national company relocating to another country, we have the expertise and resources to plan and implement the most effective move on budget and to time, ensuring minimum business down-time for you and your staff!
For all work undertaken, Specialised Movers provides only uniformed staff, and works with a method statement and complete risk assessment. Increasingly, the BS 8522 standard is now becoming a key question when actively finding and servicing work.
Specialised Movers service all sectors of the commercial industry, and boast a wealth of prestigious clients. The company invests in detailed project management throughout large projects, which is often put in place at little or no extra expense, including out of hours communication with contract managers. “We pay great attention to detail and to any changes in the scope of works and always aim to provide quick responses to extra instructions from the client,” John says. “Our managerial staff are contactable 24/7 and will often attend site on weekends and actually work on site themselves. Our front line operatives are all time- served who are friendly, positive and hard working. We strive not to sub-contract any part of our removal duties and this over a period of time will always win over repeat customers.”
“We have the vehicles, equipment and specialist moving technology to successfully complete all types of commercial relocations.”
Our commercial service division provides:
- Private and Public Sector Office Moves
- Factory Moving
- IT and Server Re-locations
- Crate Hire (see our Crate Hire section for more information)
- Storage (see our Storage section for more information)
- Safe and Machine Moving
- Library Moving (see Library Moving section for more information)
- Museum Moving (see our Past Projects section for more information)
- Reacting To Disasters (see below for more information)
- Temporary or Long-Term Records Management and Archive Storage or Container Storage – we can provide a full collection and delivery service, with storage on either a rolling rack system, standard racking, or shelved storage containers – see our Record Management/Archive Storage and Secure Storage sections for more details.
- Confidential Waste/Shredding Services to all required security-standard levels with an environmentally-friendly recycling solution to the waste (shredded) paper – see our Confidential Waste section for more details.
- Environmental/WEEE Disposals – after your relocation project has completed successfully, we can provide a full, environmentally-friendly green solution for the disposal of your redundant office furniture and equipment – from IT equipment such as PCs and printers to staplers and hole punches – all disposed of safely and correctly under the WEEE Directive – see our Environmental Disposals/WEEE section for more details.
- Office refurbishment/fit outs
We manage your relocation needs from initial planning through to final implementation according to our own 5 step plan, leaving you and your management team to focus on the profitability and success of your business. Please see The Move for more information.
All relocations are completed using only our own full-time experienced and trained staff (exceptions with deliveries on worldwide relocations). All staff are CRB (Criminal records Bureau) checked and are in full Specialised Movers uniforms, with appropriate PPE and fully liveried vehicles. See our Staff, Machinery and Livery section for more details.
…..adding up to a Full, Quality Relocation Service you can trust, working to industry-leading quality standards and ensuring a safe and successful relocation, fully supported from start to finish!
Alternatively, if you’re not thinking of moving you can choose to take advantage of our business porterage contracts, offering flexible move teams for as long as you need – either fixed term or call-off rates. Contact Us for more information on our porterage only plans.
We are Members of the British Association of Removers
Reacting To Disasters
Specialised Movers are quick to respond to urgent removal requests. We understand you need to move things quickly when disaster strikes to mitigate as much damage as possible. One example of our speed of response is
The Great Sheffield Flood Summer of 2007 – Sheffield Wednesday’s Trophy Room
Specialised Movers answered the distress call of Sheffield Wednesday after severe flooding of the River Don, which runs parallel to the South stand of the Football Club, swamped the ground and totally flooded the complete enclosure of Hillsborough.
One of our Principal Contractors (Bond Bryan) notified Specialised Movers of the devastation of the valuable archive material and also the damage to the trophy rooms. Specialised Movers immediately sent in a team of senior personnel at 6.45 pm that very evening, almost in a life-risking situation.
Specialised Movers worked throughout the evening, returning all precious artefacts back to Specialised Movers’ secure storage warehouse. As a result of our valiant efforts, at least 85% percent of the artefacts were saved, and the legacy from our hard work is that unique and irreplaceable archive material dating from the 1966 World Cup is still preserved for future generations to enjoy.
…..so if you need your things moving quickly, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Contact Us for Free Advice and a Free Quotation.
We provide a full range of complementary relocation services which you can combine into a bespoke package ensuring value for money and operational efficiency.