Secure, Containerised Storage Sheffield
Specialised Movers operate a fully-insured, indoor containerised storage facility at 316 to 320 Petre Street, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S4 8LU. This facility is close to the rail and motorway network to enable quick and easy transport logistics.
We offer a range of short or long-term secure, monitored, flexible-term storage solutions for both business and domestic customers including:
- Full collection and re-delivery services
- All contents fully insured and logged/audited in our in-house inventory systems, with a copy to yourselves as a receipt. Storage containers of varying sizes to meet your exact budget and storage needs
- Minimum storage period of one week with no contractually binding period in excess of first week (unless otherwise agreed) – additional prices simply charged on an additional weekly basis – giving you the flexibility to store by week, month, year or as long as you require!
- No penalty for taking effects out of storage earlier than agreed.
- Access to your possessions 6 days a week (by appointment)
- On-site, free parking for easy retrieval
- Varying contract lengths for storage to suit your needs – whether you need to store stock or archived documents we can offer a local business storage solution for your needs – for more information see our Record
- Management/Archive Storage Services
- Special storage for large items
- Additional conventional storage facilities which are ideal for machinery storage
- Total Flexibility – goods can be returned to you in full, or part consignments – whichever suits your needs.
We can provide you with a free storage quotation on request!
Our storage services are ideal for:
Our Secure Containerised Storage facilities are ideal for storing your
- Additional stock
- Archive documents
- Tools and equipment
- Unused office furniture
Contact Us now to speak to one of our Storage Consultants, and you will find that Specialised Movers’ business storage rates offer a cost effective solution to your storage needs over renting commercial premises.
Our Storage Facility consists of two warehouses and offices set within a locked and fenced perimeter with secure roller-shutter doors offering:
- approximately 50,000 square feet
- 700 purpose-built storage containers – with a mix of 320cuft and 250cuft containers
- conventional storage – usually for machines, safes and oversized items
- rolling Rack “Library Room”– offering secure rooms for archive storage
- carpet racks – rolled carpets are bagged, labelled and placed on racks (they are never folded/creased)
- archive storage – general racking and shelved storage containers
- large loading bay – allowing access for articulated vehicles
- storage conditions are kept cool and dry and containers have “breathing holes” – furniture is often loaded from
- humid environments, with items retaining moisture. These items need to “breathe” and our containers are
- designed to have air-holes to allow this process and avoid dampness/mould
- easy access and free car parking
Specialised Movers understand that your livelihood could be at stake if your stock or equipment is damaged or lost, therefore Security is paramount within our storage facility which benefits from the highest available protection facilities:
- Fully-maintained 24/7/365 CCTV coverage of all site areas, offering live and recorded coverage of all site activities
- Fully-maintained electronic intruder alarm system
- Secure, perimeter fencing with locked gates
- 24 hr on-site security
- All areas are restricted access
According to house moving experts – the best way of showcasing your home to prospective buyers is to “de-clutter” and present a minimalistic view, which allows others to more easily imagine the house with their own possessions.
So… whether you’re moving location or simply want to de-clutter your office or home Specialised Movers can offer flexible storage arrangements to suit you – whether it turns out to be required for a day, a week, a month or a year we can help! There is no lengthy contract to sign apart from a minimal one weeks’ storage, which you can lengthen ad-hoc – just let us know.
The Storage Process
All effects to be placed into storage are securely wrapped, inventoried (including a condition report), and loaded directly into the containers on site, which are then sealed, uniquely numbered, and returned to our storage centre where they are fork lifted safely into their storage bays. On re-delivery the containers are brought to site for delivery to commence.
You are welcome to come and drop in and inspect our storage facilities at any time during office hours – see contact us for more details of our opening hours.
Yes. Our inventory and indoor container system allow us to get the exact container from your consignment. We will just need you to bring photo-id and one other means of identification
Conditions are kept cool and dry. To avoid build-up of any humidity the containers themselves have vents at the top to allow furniture to breathe.
Contact Us now to speak to a Specialised Movers’ Consultant about your Secure Storage requirements and request a free quotation for all your storage needs.