Our Storage Facility consists of two warehouses and offices set within a locked and fenced perimeter with secure roller-shutter doors offering:
- Approximately 50,000 square feet
- 700 purpose-built storage containers – with a mix of 320cuft and 250cuft containers
- Conventional storage – usually for machines, safes and oversized items
- Rolling Rack “Library Room”– offering secure rooms for archive storage
- Carpet racks – rolled carpets are bagged, labelled and placed on racks (they are never folded/creased)
- Archive storage – general racking and shelved storage containers
- Large loading bay – allowing access for articulated vehicles
- Storage conditions are kept cool and dry and containers have “breathing holes” – furniture is often loaded from
- Humid environments, with items retaining moisture. These items need to “breathe” and our containers are designed to have air-holes to allow this process and avoid dampness/mould
- Easy access and free car parking
We provide a range of short or long-term secure storage solutions tailored to your exact requirements
• Collection and delivery services
• Fully Insured
• Short, medium and long-term storage
• On site parking for cars and vans
• Access to your effects
• No penalties for taking effects out earlier than agreed
• Storage areas for large items
Contact Us Now
We can provide you with a free storage quotation on request!
Fixed prices, no hidden costs
Specialised Movers understand that your livelihood could be at stake if your furniture, stock or equipment is damaged or lost, therefore Security is paramount within our storage facility which benefits from the highest available protection facilities:
- Fully-maintained 24/7/365 CCTV coverage of all site areas, offering live and recorded coverage of all site activities
- Fully-maintained electronic intruder alarm system
- Secure, perimeter fencing with locked gates
- 24 hr on-site security
- All areas are restricted access
- Domestic “De-Cluttering”
According to house moving experts – the best way of showcasing your home to prospective buyers is to “de-clutter” and present a minimalistic view, which allows others to more easily imagine the house with their own possessions.
So… whether you’re moving location or simply want to de-clutter your office or home Specialised Movers can offer flexible storage arrangements to suit you – whether it turns out to be required for a day, a week, a month or a year we can help! There is no lengthy contract to sign apart from a minimal one weeks’ storage, which you can lengthen ad-hoc – just let us know.
The Storage Process
All effects to be placed into storage are securely wrapped, inventoried (including a condition report), and loaded directly into the containers on site, which are then sealed, uniquely numbered, and returned to our storage centre where they are fork lifted safely into their storage bays. On re-delivery the containers are brought to site for delivery to commence.
You are welcome to come and drop in and inspect our storage facilities at any time during office hours – see contact us for more details of our opening hours.
Will I be able to access my effects?
Yes. Our inventory and indoor container system allow us to get the exact container from your consignment. We will just need you to bring photo-id and one other means of identification.